Sunday, February 15, 2009

Funny USB Flash Drives



Here are some new range of USB Flash Drives , quite funny actually!

The Heart Shape is available in pink and red (2, 4 or 8GB).
The Bones are available in pink, green, blue or white, with a storage of 2, 4, or even 8GB!
And finally the Thumb, which looks so real, is available with the same storage.
All come with a very nice gift box.

By owning these ones, you can be sure to be trendy and to attract the attention of everybody!!


Visit us here for more information!



4 comments:

  1. I'm impressed! -That's not easy to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the compliment. Do drop by more often to check on our new products.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your thumb drive is looking awesome. You have done a great job. I would like to appreciate your efforts. Keep doing the same. I am waiting for your next collection. Good Luck mate...

    ReplyDelete
  4. HELP. I accidentally deleted a file in the drive that was used to secure some important files in the drive and now I can not use the portion of the drive which I lock. where can i get that file to unlock it? Pls advise.

    mr zhang
    zhangsky@singmail.com

    ReplyDelete